bitter13

ism

A distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement.

Babel Tower
A.S. Byatt
My Life
Golda Meir
The Sun Also Rises
Ernest Hemingway

Sorcerers of the Nightwing (The Ravenscliff Series, Book 1)

Sorcerers of the Nightwing (The Ravenscliff Series, Book 1) - Geoffrey Huntington The faster scenes building up to the climax and ending was good. Other than that this was just okay. It wasn't bad but wasn't excellent either. Maybe it was just too much of a kid's book for me. Something I could pass on to my nephew and not worry about anything in it leading him to do bad things, heh. Some parts can be who-am-i and what-is-my-heritage repetitive (not necessarily in that order) so after a while it got annoying reading the protagonist say/think that over and over but I thought I already started it so I might as well finish it. It's not exactly a long story. I read it in about 8 hours ... as in 4 hours yesterday and 4 hours today. Would I read the second book? Maybe if I can get a hold of it but I won't go out of the way to scour bookstores or order it from overseas. I got this from a second-hand bookshop anyway so I'm not complaining about my $1.50.